Sunday, September 28, 2008

My wish list

When the world was celebrating new year I hoped there would be a new year in my life too .When I see birds flying I hope my wings will be fine too .When I have bad days I pray to god and hope he hears me too .That guy says He is my shadow no matter what I wish He's still there as he was, hope that’s true.I know all my dreams will come true and I am a kinda person, if I whole heartily want it I can make it happen. Sharing some of my temporary wishes.All I can think which is gonna top the list is getting drenched in rain. Riding Kinetic Style... (I miss my school days where I had to attend my coaching classes and had to race my Kinetic Style..every day wid a gang of girlz) .Checking out new restaurants in Atta market (Sec-18 , Noida ) To attend a concert , Dress up -> Wear leggings and a long top (which I recently tried at Kashid trip) . Run behind Buddy and play chasing. Buy a small aquarium (right now I can’t do this cause I only have to take care of it, cleaning will be difficult now) . Go to Caffe Coffee day ... Meet all the friends outsideWell that’s all I can think right now., I’m sure there are lots.. Will continue some other time with my wish list 2.

1 comment:

Clock said...

Hi Vandana,

Your blog is nice but when will you update it? Please quickly fine another Sunday to update the blog with recent adventures.

Cherrs !!